Sit talking up all night
Saying things we haven’t for a while, a while yeah
We’re smiling but we’re close to tears
Even after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we’re meeting
For the first time
"You ever get the feeling that a day doesn’t happen the way it was supposed to? That what was destined, didn’t occur?"
- Also, people can think what they want. People who think in a judging way don’t just judge one person, they probably judge everyone in some way. It’s not your problem if someone judges you. It’s theirs.
- Remember, judging people isn’t good. People who judge people are very small-minded. So why care about what judgmental people think of you?
- Also, remember, that you are not the only one that might be afraid of what others think of you. There are loads of people, who mostly think about themselves, and just…don’t care about you.
- If people try to put you down, ignore them. Make comments in your mind to yourself to perk you up. Don’t look like you notice them, either, or they’ll know you’re afraid.
- If someone is spreading rumors, they aren’t your friend, and neither is any one that believes them.
- If someone is going to be mean and call you names and try to make you someone you aren’t they are not worth being friends with.
- You’re an individual. Have your own perceptions, take the good and leave the bad.
Sometimes I think it has been easiest to sacrifice my own happiness because I was too worried to fail again or to be perceived negatively, so let me end the speculation now: Yes, I’m an asshole and I’m going to continue to fail. Certainly I have been or [might be in the future] an asshole, smart ass, dumb ass, egotistical victim, immature [when I claim I’m the ‘mature’ one], delusional, crazy…the list goes but certainly I am not this person perpetually.